“NAKED CITIES: NAKED MOSCOW” by Fedya Ili (Part Three)

Part Three NAKED MOSCOW

Egor (ig: goshadoesmore)

I want to finally start traveling but I am grounded by my work and by an obligation to myself to fulfill my dream. Until that happens, I can’t imagine how I could ever move. 

…Certainly, a person is not defined by their country of origin. On the contrary. People shape the country, the country does not shape people. If you know who you are and you are at peace with yourself, you will be comfortable anywhere on the planet.

…Deep inside I know that leaving has never been my dream. 

…I take life one day at a time and enjoy living in the moment. Presently,
I surround myself with people for entertainment and to avoid boredom. Of course, my heart longs for a loving partner, a family, etc. I would like to settle down and find a person with whom I can enjoy quiet moments, with whom I can feel at ease, who can be my best friend. But I know that until I am at peace with myself, I should not start my search for him.